Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ultrasound No. 2



Jude and I went to Nashville yesterday to see the baby for the second time. Jude was pretty unimpressed with the whole thing. He thinks that the baby should be here now. He was moved to his "big" bed when he got home from his travels (which he has done great with). The crib is also in there as they MAY share a room later. When he got up that morning he came out and said "I looked and there is STILL no baby in that bed". I am not sure what he would have done if there would have been. Back to the ultrasound - very uneventful: The baby cooperated this time and they were able to get all their pictures. All is well. The Dr. appointment was followed by a trip to Mellow Mushroom - of course - and Gigi's Cupcakes afterward - YUMMY!

2 comments:

Derek and Michelle said...

I miss me some Mellow Mushroom!! Baby looks great!!

Danna Ramsey said...

Just catching up. Great to see a picture of your cute face! (Of course you were stuffing it ... :-) )