Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Work We ALL Go!



* I added some pictures of the two wreaths I made while the kids were gone. * Do not come to my house if you don't want to be put to work! Last week I had the wonderful help of Mimi and Pops and I put it to good use. Pops did some great yard work as well as working on the Mustang, working at the school, putting together patio furniture and doing just about any other "little" chore I had. Mimi was also hard at work with the kids while she was here as well as working in the yard too. They took the kids with them for a few days of fun while it was back to work at the Griffin house. On Monday, I cleaned out both attics and made a pile for the Hope Center. I also cleaned out my embroidery stuff and organized it into 21 bins which was a task that kept me going back to Wal-Mart - and Sonic for a break...every hard worker needs a banana split, right? I also put Jonathan to work in the attic when he got home and in charge of moving furniture to and from Jude's room and getting it "organized". On Wednesday my time was spent trimming the hedges in the back, cleaning out the flowerbeds of leaves, painting the bathroom cabinets (which led to painting the stair rails, bedroom door, front door frame, laundry room door frame, mantle, bathroom door and trim), actually dropping at the Hope Center, ANOTHER trip to Wal-Mart, getting Jonathan's watch batteries and then taking a big nap around 6 pm....I am ready for the kids to get back so we can relax...right!

3 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Ooooh, somebody's nesting!

Collette said...

I was gonna say the same thing! Nesting!!!! Baby Griffin should be here soon!! And, if you get done at home, call me~ my garage could use you!!!

Joni said...

Impressive. I bet it feels good!