Tuesday, May 6, 2008

IT'S A...


HEALTHY BABY! Ella, Jonathan and I went to see "Baby No. 3 Live" this morning. The ultrasound lasted forever. Apparently they have a new group that they hire in to take them. She took well over 100 pics of the little guy/girl. Ella was dying to know - and that is an understatement. She kept promising that she would not tell anyone (yeah right). The u/s tech kept referring to him/her as a specific gender. Sometimes it would be he and sometimes it would be she. That was really throwing Ella off. I think Jonathan too - he was telling me which gender she used first. It all was pretty entertaining. We also got a very long video of baby - Jude's was about 10 seconds. We kept wondering if we were going to accidentally see something since they normally (with Ella or Jude) don't show us that long....I couldn't tell anything though. Only September will tell! Although I do have another u/s in 3 weeks (they need to get a different view of the aortic valve and the baby would not turn around - even after a bathroom break). Only Jude and I will be going and I KNOW Jude can keep a secret!

5 comments:

hornefamily said...

I remember with Megan they got every freakin angle & I got scared they would slip up as well.Obviously, we had no clue!! I am sure you got a 10 min video as well. High tech these days. Can't wait for September. It's a girl!!

Joni said...

I don't have a clue what it might be. You need to put a poll on your blog!

Owings Family said...

I'm with Ella!

joyof3boys said...

My guess is that whatever the tech said first is what baby 3 is. At Landon's ultra sound she said he and then a few minutes later she said she; I think she screwed up and tried to cover it up; at least this is the conclusion that I came too once I found out that I had had a boy!

joyof3boys said...

My guess is that whatever the tech said first is what baby 3 is. At Landon's ultra sound she said he and then a few minutes later she said she; I think she screwed up and tried to cover it up; at least this is the conclusion that I came too once I found out that I had had a boy!