Monday, May 19, 2008

Jude's Program



Jude had his end of the year program last Tuesday night. I know that his hair looks very nerdy in the pictures but if you would have seen what I had to work with that day you would understand. Even one of his teachers (who was not there when I picked him up) was laughing about what it looked like at school that day. It was terrible. I don't know what he did to himself during naptime. Anyway, back to the program. He walked in with his friend Bryce and sat by him. I accidentally deleted my "big" camera pictures from the event so I only have these pictures and the video. They had a great performance and were the youngest class to sing. You can't really understand but Jude will be happy to give private perfomaces for those who are interested. He loved it! *side note - in the video the first song is "Bumblebee" and the second is "I'm a little fishy".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love when he turns around and shakes his bottom! Oh to be 3 again!

Owings Family said...

My favorite part is mom trying to suppress a giggle!! :)

Joni said...

School programs are the best at this age. Love it.

hornefamily said...

I only hope his hair looks as cool in his high school senior pictures.