Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Middle Child


Ella has been Miss Helpful with Gabe. Jude, on the other hand, has been suddenly thrust into the middle child role. It is not a role he is taking lightly. The only reason I am really able to blog today is because he is at school and I only have Gabe. He has been a handful. Last week he resorted back to peeing in his pants - on more than one occasion. It is quite hard to get him to do much that you actually WANT him to. Although, he is still sweet Jude, he became a harder to deal with pretty much overnight. All of that to say, he let me take his picture this week and do you believe anything bad I said about him from his sweet little face?

3 comments:

Joni said...

I just don't believe you. Sweet little Jude?

Jana Thomas said...

Yea, that picture makes you look like a liar, Amy. He is sooooo adorable.

Collette said...

Oh my, I remember when Laura was born and Rebecca was so bad she nearly killed me! It got better quickly, though. And yes, he is adorable! Enjoy every minute! It goes by so fast!!