Saturday, October 25, 2008

Jonathan is Home!

Jonathan got to come home yesterday afternoon. He was SO excited to get to leave. He was up and ready to go in a matter of minutes. We made an error on leaving the hospital. After we paid our bill, we went out the nearest exit - which happened to be on the opposite side of the building where I was parked. The patient had to walk all the way around. I kept telling him I would come pick him up if he wanted me to but he went ahead and got his exercise! Anyway, he is home and we are settling in pretty well. He is feeling pretty weak but better. Thanks to everyone for the calls, visits and prayers - and everything else!

6 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

What happened?!?!?!?!

Derek and Michelle said...

I'm so glad that he's home and feeling better. Let me know if he needs any resources. Lauren is excellent for a diet resource. Love you guys!

Joni said...

I am sure you are all glad to be out of the hospital. Hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

So glad you all are home. Let me know if you all need anything. We will be thinking of all of you.

Jana Thomas said...

Very glad to hear you're home.

Nikki said...

Glad everything is o.k. I love the picture above, you guys all look so great!